Thursday, March 09, 2006

is your name on the list?

Congratulations! You've made it past the bouncer and found your way into the VA Lounge. You must have great connections.

Some of you, I'm sure, are curious as to the origin of the name. You see, I live in Virginia and I thought "the VA Lounge" sounded funny. "The Lounge" will be my little getaway during the day. I hope you'll all take some time once in a while to visit "the Lounge" and make it your own little break-spot from your life (and read about mine). Please comment on everything, it makes me feel as though people will actually read this!

I'm going with Tysen tonight to a free screening of Thank You for Smoking. I've heard some good things about the movie and I'm interested to see it. Plus it's free and that's my favorite price. Then this weekend I'll probably be heading up to Baltimore to hang out with Justin. It'll be good to have a close friend to spend some time with.

*Interesting note: the Blogger spell check apparently thought Justin's name should be Justine, which I felt was strangely appropriate.


Just a quick hello for now. Check back soon for periodic updates, which are sure to follow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First post! Woo!

Anonymous said...

Nerd! That's why you're not on the team.

Anonymous said...

I would have been the first poster if the page had loaded sooner... been here for like 20 min so far...

First off, you've been added to my feed reader (which I plan to make a most educational post about on my blog sooner or later).

2nd... carefull about connecting yourself with work here on your blog. You may want to censor yourself. Here is some other good info. I only mention that I work for the "gov't" on my blog... so maybe you want to do the same. You could ROT -1 the name can call this place "UAZ Lounge" and nobody would know, except for those who have already seen this post.

3rd, glad I made it into the first post. I like hearing about myself and I like commenting because I think my comments are worth sharing. Expect to see them here often.

4th, you might think I am an ass by my third comment and you are entitled to your own opinions. whatever...

5th, peace out and good luck on the job and the blogging!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Tysen does have a bit of an ego problem, so feel free to ignore him when he gets all high and mighty.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I have a chance to know everything about what is going on in Matt's life. The days get real boring in Jackson State Prison. Matt let me know when you get your first case of acid indigestion.

Anonymous said...

Gatesy - remeber me?