Saturday, March 18, 2006

friends are for hugging

What a great weekend, so far. I spent a couple days down in Newport News with Emily. On my way down to visit Emily I called my friend Stef and talked to her for at least an hour. I hadn't talked to her in a long time and we talked about just about everything you can possibly think of.

It was so good to be able to hang out with Emily, who I hadn't seen since she moved to Virginia a few months ago. We spent all Thursday night just sitting in her apartment, having a couple drinks and talking. It was really nice.

We went shopping on Saturday. When we stopped at Best Buy I picked up American History X (another Edward Norton movie to add to the collection) and Bottle Rocket (my favorite Owen Wilson movie). Bottle Rocket was $16.99, but only rang up at $5.99. It was fantastic getting such a great movie for so much less than I thought it was going to cost me! Suck it, Best Buy!

No comments: