Wednesday, September 06, 2006

it was legendary

It's been a couple weeks since my last post, so here's a quick update.

Spent last weekend hanging out with Kurt and Justin. Kurt flew up for the weekend. I hadn't seen Kurt in a long time so it was really nice to be able to hang out and spend time with one of my best friends. We spent all day Saturday drinking in DC and then went to see the Violent Femmes at the 930 Club. Great show. Sunday was spent in Baltimore at Drew and Misti's house eating an incredible barbecue dinner, enjoying a few drinks, and just spending time socializing. (I'll post a picture soon.)

I purchased my tickets to fly back to Michigan over the Thanksgiving holiday. I'll get see my family and go to the Lions game. Not sure who, if anyone, will be around, so if anyone is going to be in Gaylord over Thanksgiving let me know.

No comments: