Wednesday, September 06, 2006

not the billy bob thorton movie


For the past couple months I've been toying with the idea of purchasing a Slingbox. My idea was that I could have my parents hook it up at their house and then I would be able to watch all of the Detroit sports that I have been missing since moving away. The problem is that I have no practical experience with this technology. I've done a lot of research to see how the device works, but what I'd really like to know is the opinion of someone who owns a Slingbox. So if you own a Slingbox or know someone who does, please leave a comment or send me an e-mail to let me know if it's worth purchasing, especially for my intended use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not that I have any experience with it, but I've always had good luck with my Sony electronics.

Sony LocationFree TV: http://reviews.cnet.com/4531-10921_7-6634823.html (yeah, the name sux)

Mike