Friday, September 15, 2006

slingbox, part 2

After much deliberation, I decided that the potential benefits of purchasing a Slingbox (I would get to watch all of my Detroit sports teams in reasonable quality) outweighed the potential negatives (I might waste $160). I had the box shipped directly to Andrew so he could set it up in Detroit. It took a bit of tinkering, but he eventually got the box working and I must say it is a wonderful product for my purposes. The quality is about what you'd expect from video streamed across the internets, not TV quality, but good enough to watch the Lions lose every week. Slingbox will be the best solution for me because I want to be able to watch all of the Detroit sports teams, something that would cost a pretty penny if I was to try to do the same through satellite. If you want a relatively inexpensive way to watch all of your home teams even while you're across the country, Slingbox is the way to go.

In other news, it's Friday!!!

No comments: